The summer season can get busy quickly with the number of events happening almost daily during the week. It helps to know what is going on where you plan to vacation, and for those looking into staying in Camden, Maine, there are plenty of summer things to do. The best way to get started seeing everything you can in Camden, Maine, is by booking directly with Camden Harbour Inn. Here is a preview of how to spend one week in Camden, Maine, during the summer.
- Dine at Natalie’s: Natalie’s Restaurant is a world-class culinary destination. It was awarded one of the top 100 Best Hotel Restaurants in the USA by USA Today, among many other prestigious awards.
- Relax in the spa at Camden Harbour Inn: Let us help you connect with your healthier self and make your stay more rejuvenating.
- Browse the aisles at Owl & Turtle Bookshop: Maybe you’ll find your next favorite book or something to read on the beach.
- Take your children to Uncle Willy’s Candy Shoppe: Treat yourself to gourmet chocolates, fudge, brittles, “penny” candy, licorice, gummies, and other novelties.
- Grab a beer at Sea Dog Brewing: This is an excellent brewing in Camden, Maine, that offers food, desserts, as well as year-round and seasonal brews.
- See the sea: The Penobscot Bay is outside the Camden Harbour Inn. The best way to get out on the sea is by looking into the many charters and guides that can aid you.
- Learn about lighthouses: Lighthouses have significantly impacted the Maine coast. Learn more about this history at the Maine Lighthouse Museum.
Pack Your Vacation With Excitement
This is only a sampling of what you can do in a week during the summer in Camden, Maine. You can venture out independently and find many more cool things here. The best way to experience it is by booking with Camden Harbour Inn. We offer an unmatched combination of opulent suites, picturesque views, indulgent amenities, and expertly crafted cuisine at our world-class fine-dining restaurant. You can even relax at The Spa at Camden Harbour Inn with one of our specialty massages. To book your Camden, Maine getaway today, check our availability online or call us at 1-800-236-4266.