Experience lobster like a real Mainer this summer at Camden Harbour Inn with our new insiders’ opportunity, Lobster Like a Maine Native. Your experience begins with a two-hour lobster-fishing excursion with a local lobsterman on a working lobster boat in Rockport harbor where you will catch your own lobster, followed by a hands-on lobster cooking class with Natalie’s Executive Chef Joseph Nardo. Learn to prepare your freshly-caught lobster together with Chef Nardo, and enjoy a delicious lobster lunch on the Inn’s front porch, accompanied with wine paired exclusively by Natalie’s sommelier, Greg Wolff. From a lobster salad to NV Hollinger Sacco from Vienna, Austria, discover unexpected flavors from Maine’s top culinary talents.
During the evening, enjoy our 5-course, imaginative lobster tasting menu prepared by Natalie’s culinary team and beautiful wine pairings selected by our sommelier.
This exclusive experience includes a two-night stay in one of our luxurious rooms or suites including our Champagne breakfast every morning. If you haven’t had enough lobster, may we suggest our famous Lobster Eggs Benedict for breakfast?
Lobster Like a Maine Native experience begins at $1549 per person based on a standard room and double occupancy. Excluding state tax and gratuity. Call 1-800-236-4266 for information and reservations.
The Lobster Like a Maine Native Includes:
- 2 night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite.
- A La Carte Champagne breakfast each morning.
- A glass of Prosecco and a selection of hors d’oeuvres upon arrival.
- Lobster Excursion and Lobster Fishing
- Hands-On Lobster Cooking Class with Executive Chef Joe Nardo.
- Lobster luncheon at Natalie’s including a glass of perfectly paired wine.
- 5-course tasting dinner at Natalie’s, including wine pairings.
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary Poland Spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgian chocolates
- Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries, and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies
- Complimentary concierge service
From $1549 per person, based on double occupancy. This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes and gratuity (20% for dinner will be added) and alcoholic drinks other than mentioned in the package.