The Camden Harbour Inn Easter Package is a special and artful way to celebrate Easter in Camden Maine. Enjoy comfortable, luxurious accommodations, a 5-course tasting dinner, and our very popular Gourmet Easter Brunch at award-winning Natalie’s. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed with bubbles and a Leonidas Easter chocolate treat . Our innkeepers have entrance tickets to the Farnsworth Museum ready for you.
We also included a massage a relaxing 90-minute massage for two people.
Sunday morning brunch features a selection of savory and sweet entrees; including, but not limited to smoked trout with tarragon, eggs Benedict, with grilled asparagus , confit fingerling potatoes, as well as basil ricotta crepes with roasted strawberries. Other delectable choices including a raw bar with shrimp and local oysters on the half shell as well as a chef attended egg any style- and a rosemary and honey glazed ham carving- station. In the mood for something sweet? Add fresh oven-baked bread, delectable pastries, and treats from Leonidas Chocolatiers to your morning menu. Along with mimosas and breakfast cocktails, you’ll have the perfect start to your Easter Sunday.
About the Farnsworth museum
Celebrating Maine’s role in American art the Farnsworth offers a nationally recognized collection of America’s greatest artist. With over 20.000 square feet of gallery space and over 15,000 works in the collection, there is always something new on view at the Farnsworth. Visit the Momentum, a new exhibition series at the Farnsworth, dedicated to the next generation of artists with long-standing connections to Maine. In Thread of Her Scent, Harpswell based painter Emile Stark-Menneg (born 1984) presents a new body of work that reimagines the stories of the unicorn.
This package starts at $678 per person based on double occupancy in a standard room
- 2-night stay in a luxurious guest room or suite
- Welcome Prosecco and chocolate treat upon arrival
- Admission to the Farnsworth Museum
- 5-course tasting menu at Natalie’s
- Natalie’s Mimosa A La Carte Breakfast
- Easter Gourmet Brunch Buffet on Easter Sunday
- 90-minute massage for two people.
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary Espresso coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary mini bar including a selection of soft beverages in your room
- Complimentary Candy Lounge selection of Candies by Uncle Willey
- Complimentary natural Poland Spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgium chocolates
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary concierge service
From $678 per person, based on double occupancy in a standard room
This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes and gratuity (20% for dinner will be added), and alcoholic beverages.