Make Your Camden, Maine Summer Last Forever!
We understand that your vacation will be different this year. Maybe skip a crowded city, choose one fabulous more remote location and stay in a controlled environment, where you can sleep, have a drink and enjoy award winning cuisine. But most important, where you can relax, have fun, relish curated private activities, soak up the sun and breath in the salty air. Camden Maine is the perfect destination and Relais and Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn is the perfect place to stay. This package includes a private cooking class, a guided hike in the Camden Hills, a private lobster fishing excursion, a private sunset sail with cocktails, prosecco and hors d’oeuvres and a stay at a perfect small luxury inn with stunning views over the harbor and hills.
We want you to have the opportunity to enjoy all the Camden area has to offer as well as the possibility to nourish yourself in our comfortable guest-rooms, suites and private homes. This is the ultimate Camden Maine vacation package! Stay 5-night/6-days filled with individual activities, breakfast every morning, dinner every night (in room dining or at our restaurant), a private lobster lunch and a picnic basket when you go on a hike. Join us in Camden Maine, recharge and feel safe! #beingyou
Starting at $2795.00 per person based on double occupancy, excluding taxes and gratuity
- 5-night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite.
- A la carte Champagne Breakfast every morning (also available in your guest room)
- 2-hour private sail on Schooner Surprise.
- Private Lobster cruise with lobster roll and Prosecco.
- Private cooking class with lunch.
- Hiking Camden Hills with Picnic lunch and wine.
- 4 nights- 3-course set tasting menu at Natalie’s or in-room dining
- 1 night 5-course lobster tasting menu
- Complimentary snacks, water, coffee, tea, fresh fruit and soda beverages in the guest-room/suite/private home
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary natural Poland Spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgium chocolates
- Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books, and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies
- Complimentary concierge service
From $2725.00 per person based on double occupancy excluding taxes and gratuity
Contact Us at (800) 236-4266 to Reserve a Special Today!