A Spectacular Camden Fall
This autumn, enjoy the vibrant colors and spectacular scenery of midcoast Maine. As one of the most beautiful seasons New England has to offer, this is the perfect time of year to enjoy the great outdoors during the day and cosy up by the fire at night. If you stay at Camden, Maine’s premier luxury boutique hotel, the Camden Harbour Inn, you will have a leaf-peeping excursion to remember. Whether you choose to enjoy the crisp fall air on a local hike, enjoy a full day riding a bike or kayaking Lake Megunticook to take in the vibrant colors of fall there is never a shortage of adventure.
When the sunsets, cosy up by our fireplace with a glass of wine and savor a superb dinner at our award-winning restaurant, Natalie’s. Voted as one of the three most beautiful towns in New England to visit during the fall, so the decision to stay in Camden this autumn is simple. To celebrate the beauty of our town during this special season, we offer a Camden, Maine Foliage Package in which you will be pampered for two days (or longer)!
This New England fall foliage package includes a two-night stay in one of our luxurious appointed guest rooms or suites. Included is a gourmet Prosecco breakfast with several choices of hot entrees. Upon arrival, we welcome you and your guest with a crisp glass of Prosecco and seasonal hors d’oeuvres. The following morning begins with a scenic hike and ends with an unforgettable lobster picnic lunch. In the afternoon, enjoy the beautiful fall colors while on the water or biking the glowing hills of Camden. In the evening we reserved a table at our highly popular restaurant Natalie’s. Our Executive Chef Jose Ochoa will surprise you with a special 4-course tasting menu, highlighting locally sourced and seasonal ingredients. What a great way to enjoy a fall escape.
This package starts at $913 per person based on double occupancy in a standard room
Maine Fall Season At Camden Harbour Inn:
- 2 night stay in a luxurious guest room or suite.
- A La Carte Prosecco breakfast each morning.
- A glass of Prosecco and a selection of hors d’oeuvres upon arrival.
- Full day bike or kayak rental
- Lobster Picnic Lunch
- 4-course Dinner at Natalie’s
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary soft beverages and snacks in the guest room
- Complimentary Poland Spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgian chocolates
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary concierge service
From $913 per person, based on double occupancy. This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes and gratuity (20% for dinner will be added) and alcoholic drinks other than mentioned in the package.
This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes and gratuity (20% for dinner will be added), & alcoholic drinks.