The Camden Harbour Inn Easter Package is a special way to celebrate Easter in Camden Maine. Enjoy comfortable, luxurious accommodations, a 4-course tasting dinner, and our very popular Gourmet Easter Brunch at award-winning Natalie’s. Upon arrival, you will find a Black Dinah Easter chocolate treat and tickets for the Farnsworth Museum waiting for you in your room. Celebrating Maine’s role in American art the Farnsworth offers a nationally recognized collection of America’s greatest artist. With over 20.000 square feet of gallery space and over 15,000 works in the collection, there is always something new on view at the Farnsworth. We also included a massage a relaxing 60-minute massage.
Sunday morning brunch features a selection of savory and sweet entrees; including, but not limited to smoked trout with tarragon, eggs Benedict, with grilled asparagus , confit fingerling potatoes, as well as basil ricotta crepes with roasted strawberries. Other delectable choices including a raw bar with shrimp and local oysters on the half shell as well as a chef attended egg any style- and a rosemary and honey glazed ham carving- station. In the mood for something sweet? Add fresh oven-baked bread, delectable pastries, and treats from Maine’s Black Dinah Chocolatiers to your morning menu. Along with mimosas and breakfast cocktails, you’ll have the perfect start to your Easter Sunday.
This package starts at $329 per person based on double occupancy.
- Easter hotel packages includes a 2-night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite
- Welcome Prosecco and chocolate treat upon arrival
- Admission to the Farnsworth Museum
- 4-course tasting menu at Natalie’s
- A la carte Champagne Breakfast
- Easter Gourmet Brunch Buffet on Easter Sunday
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary mini bar including a selection of soft beverages and snacks in your room
- Complimentary natural Poland Spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgium chocolates
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary concierge service
From $329 per person, based on double occupancy.
This promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes and gratuity (20% for dinner will be added), and alcoholic beverages.
Contact Us at (800) 236-4266 to Reserve a Special Today!