Camden, Maine, is a great date destination for many reasons, but it’s in the fall when this seaside town shines for couples. If you never sat along the ocean with someone you love, you are missing out on one of many intimate, simple, great dates that you can experience. Best yet, there are many things to do and simple pleasures in Camden, Maine. Go ahead and join us at the Camden Harbour Inn and make some joyous fall memories.
Our 4 Favorite Things to Do in Camden, Maine for Couples
Here are four things to do to get the gears turning for a romantic getaway in Camden, Maine. For the best time try and do all four!
- Sit down and enjoy a fantastic dinner with drinks at Natalie’s Restaurant. It’s a classic date idea for a reason. Sip delicious drinks in between your three-course meal. It’s all effortless because Natalie’s is Camden Harbour Inn’s in-house restaurant. Eat and drink as much as you please because your room will be steps away from your table.
- Camden, Maine, is a seaside town, so why not see the coast while you are here. Jump aboard Schooner Olad and Cutter Owl charter with your loved one. Be sure to check out their website to reserve your charter ahead of time.
- Get active and pedal, or hike your way through one of the area’s best trails. Whether or not you bring your bike, you will be able to enjoy Mount Battie, Jibe Trail, or Maiden Cliff. Besides stepping aboard a boat, hiking is one of the best ways to see the fall foliage and take in the season at your own pace.
- If both of you have slept in after your dinner date at Natalie’s, we recommend grabbing a cup of coffee and enjoying a coffee date outside while the air is crisp and cool. Walk out of Zoot Coffee with a latte or grab a French press coffee-to-go at Owl & Turtle Bookshop Cafe. Both are unbelievably tasty things to do for your autumnal stroll in Camden, Maine.
- If both of you are wine lovers, or wine curious, there is no better way to spend some time together than participating in wine tasting and cooking classes. Here you’ll get to experience the local flair and walk around the beautiful estate at Cellardoor Winery and Vineyard.
Make Camden, Maine Your Unique Romantic Getaway
Your relationship is in excellent shape if you can do all four of these things while you stay in Camden, Maine. But, it can always get better, and if you need even more ideas, visit our travel guide. After all, Camden Harbour Inn is a MidCoast Maine romantic getaway mainstay. To see why please check availability online, and don’t forget to browse through the inn’s seasonal packages before booking.