In addition to a stay in one of our comfortable rooms and suites, Camden Harbour Inn is very excited to now also offer a beautiful and luxurious appointed villa in the heart of Camden, Maine.
Camden Harbor Villa
This beautifully decorated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom historical Farmhouse is located on Chestnut Street right behind the inn within walking distance from all the restaurants and galleries. The Camden Harbor Villa accommodates a maximum of 6-guests, with 1 king-size primary bedroom, a king-size or double twin room and a sofa-bed in addition to a twin roll-away bed.
On the first floor the villa has two living areas with a gas fire place, a large HDTV Smart TV and a large dining area seating 6 people comfortably. The chef’s kitchen has a large island seating 6 people in addition to a breakfast bar seating an additional 6 people. The living room and kitchen are connected to a large deck with an additional large dining table, sofa, seats and loungers. Also, the front porch offers seating and is a great space to catch the late afternoon sun.
- Sectional sofa in living area
- Sectional sofa in TV area
- Gas fireplace (see through) dividing Living Area from TV area
- Smart HD Apple TV with streaming channels like Netflix, Prime, Hulu, HBO Max, Apple TV. ( able to sign in with your own subscription)
- Dining Area with 3 seats and a dining bench for 3 people
- Bar Cabinet set up
- A small powder room with antique sink is located between the dining area and kitchen
- Large Chef’s kitchen with large refrigerator , stove, microwave, dishwasher, sink and counter seating for 6
- Additional counter seating for 6 people in kitchen’s nook
- Kitchen has sufficient pots, pans, cooking tools, plates, cups, mugs, glassware, serving utensils, silverware, napkins etc.
- Oversized deck offers a large lounging sofa, dining table with 8 seats, area heathers, a Weber BBQ and design lightning
- Living area and kitchen have air-conditioning
- Hallway has storage for coats
On the second floor the Camden Harbor Villa offers three bed rooms, two bathrooms and a large walk-in closet. All bedrooms have king size beds (one can be set up as an extended double twin) a flat screen smart TV, bathrobes and a closet. The primary bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with a shower, a soaking tub, toilet and TV. The second bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet. With a spiral staircase you can get to the 3rd floor where you have a spectacular view over the harbor, the village and Camden Hills.
- 3 king bedrooms, one can be set up as a double twin xl
- 1 en-suite bathroom with vanity sink, soaking tub, walk-in shower, toilet, towel heather, mirror with lights and heating and a smart HD TV with streaming options
- 1 bathroom to share with vanity sink, walk-in shower, toilet.
- All bathrooms have Molton Brown amenities including body wash, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, bath salt (en suite), Turkish towels, make-up remover, cotton swabs, etc
- All bathrooms also have a hairdryer
- All bedrooms have a closet with additional towels, bathrobes, iron and ironing board, laundry bags and sewing kit. All rooms have HVAC system with individual thermostat and a large smart HDTV with streaming possibilities
- Sufficient charging outlets in each room
With a spiral staircase you can get to the 3rd floor where you have a spectacular view over the harbor, the village and Camden Hills. Here you find your private gym and office space.
- Nordictrack Bike
- Exercise math
- Exercise equipment
- Exercise ball
- desk chair
- printer (wifi)
- office supply (pens paper envelops )
- HVAC systems with thermostat
The historical house has a lot of its original details and was updated in 2021. The beautiful rich design includes designer furniture, gallery quality art, antiques and modern comfort. Our Camden Harbor Villa is a unique Camden Maine experience on one of the most desirable streets to live in Camden. Experience real Camden life and enjoy the benefits of staying at hotel, including daily housekeeping and breakfast every morning.
The house has complimentary WiFi and air-conditioning. Starting at $1275 per night in value season. Call 1 800 236 4266 or 207 236 4200 for more information.
The cancellation policy for the Camden Harbor Villa.
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.