If you are planning a special Thanksgiving getaway, look no further than Camden, a quaint New England town nestled along the rocky coast of Maine. According to America’s Best Online and the Wall Street Journal, Camden Harbour Inn is the ideal spot to spend the long Thanksgiving weekend. With our overnight package, you’ll enjoy two nights at the Inn and an incredible Thanksgiving dinner at our award-winning restaurant, Natalie’s.
Your will be welcomed with Gluhwine (spiced warm wine ) and hors d’oeuvres and our a la carte breakfast each morning in included. For your daytime excursions, our concierge will provide you with a local map that indicates historical buildings and locations throughout Camden’s beautiful downtown. On Thanksgiving Day you can sit back and relax by the fireplace while we will do all the cooking. What a better way to enjoy Thanksgiving with your family.
Prices start at $339 per person based on double occupancy. If you decide to extend your stay, you’ll receive a 10% discount on additional nights. For more details, visit our website or call us at 207-236-4200.
Thanksgiving At Camden Harbour Inn:
- 2 night stay in a luxurious Guest room or suite.
- A La Carte Champagne breakfast each morning.
- Gluhwein and a selection of hors d’oeuvres upon arrival.
- Multiple course Thanksgiving Dinner
- Historical map of Camden
All our guests enjoy our signature Lifestyle Service:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary Poland Spring water in your room
- Turndown service including handmade premium Belgian chocolates
- Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries, and snacks in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge
- Complimentary selection of glossy magazines in the comfort of your room
- Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies
- Complimentary concierge service
Prices start at $339 per person based on double occupancy. Taxes and gratuity not included, 20% gratuity will automatically be added for the 5-course Thanksgiving dinner. If you decide to extend your stay, you’ll receive a 10% discount on additional nights. For more details, call us at 207-236-4200.