Mid-week 2-night stay at Camden Harbour Inn.
Camden is lovely all seasons, with snowy hills and endless skiing and snowboarding in the winter, sailing the harbor and hiking the mountains in Spring and Summer and enjoying natures color in the fall. Camden Harbour Inn is right in the middle of it, a short walk from the harbor, restaurants, shops and galleries and a five-minute drive from the mountain base, ski lifts, lodge and many hiking trails. When you prefer to visit one of the country’s most renowned museums, make sure to visit the Farnsworth with a private collection worth over one hundred million dollars and the largest Wyeth exposition in the world.
Relax at Camden Harbour Inn in one of our elegant appointed guestrooms or spa suites (fitted with steam shower, Ultra Bain Air baths and 2 -suites have a dry sauna). Let our restaurant prepare you breakfast every morning , served in the restaurant or in the comfort of your room. Curl up in front of our large fireplace in the lounge and enjoy a cocktail or a glass of wine. In the evening our award-winning restaurant (ranked number 8 best hotel restaurants in the world in 2019) will serve you an unforgettable dining experience, highlighting seasonal and mostly locally sourced ingredients. Experience Camden Harbour Inn explore the Midcoast or just stay in and unwind. Our mid-week package offers a luxury getaway at a friendly rate. #beingyou.
2-night midweek package includes:
• 2-night stay in a harbor view room including breakfast
• Prosecco upon arrival
• Upgrade to a better room category when available
• 4-course dinner for two at Natalie’s both nights (Arrivals on Sunday and Monday will enjoy one 4-course dinner as the restaurant is closed on Monday).
• Lobster Roll Picnic Basket lunch to take with you on a hike, daytrip or skiing adventure
• Whiskey tasting with bar bites in the lounge, room or at Natalie’s bar or tickets to the Farnsworth museum (open Wednesday through Monday)
• Complimentary soft beverages, snacks and a bottle of wine in the room.
• Complimentary WIFI, Coffee and Tea in the room and lounge
This package is:
$990 based on two people in a room for a two-night stay including two dinners arriving Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
$740 based on two people in a room for a two-night stay including one dinner arriving Sunday or Monday.
One person in a room
$620 arriving Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
$570 arriving on Sunday or Monday.
Surcharge for a suite is $250 per person per night based on double occupancy.
Excluding state tax, gratuity (20% on food and beverages automatically added) and 5% service charge. Package is non-refundable and a one-time change of date is allowed. Room assigned upon arrival, Holidays excluded and paid in full to confirm reservation. Based on availability and not applicable for existing reservations. Stay between April 10 and May 31, not available for Friday or Saturday arrivals.
Call today 1.800 236 4266 or 207 236 4200 for reservations.
Total minimum value is $275 per stay.