Everyone is welcome to stay starting June 22
Dear guests and friends,
We have reopened our doors and looking forward to welcoming you back.
At our hotel and restaurant, our actions have always been guided by consciousness, initiative and responsibility. We have always cohered to the highest cleanliness and food safety standards and like to take this opportunity to ensure our guests we now perform additional sanitation of the hotel and restaurant. The additional steps are exceeding the current guidelines and recommendations set forth by the World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control and local health authorities.
Camden Harbour Inn is the only hotel in Camden area recognized by AAA for exceptional clean rooms and common areas including our restaurant. Less than 25% of the AAA hotels in the USA received this recognition in 2020. In addition to already superior cleaning policies, we added a few more steps to ensure a safe and healthy environment for you, our staff and our community. Together we like to keep Maine safe.
As you all know, Camden Harbour Inn offers one of the most incredible views on the mid coast and located in the heart of everything Maine’s midcoast has to offer. Fresh ocean air, nature trails, scenic overlooks, lighthouses, picnics, and outdoor sailing adventures awaits you this season. From a private cooking class at our Farmhouse to a private lobster cruise on Penobscot Bay, Camden Harbour Inn has curated many unique experiences to ensure an unforgettable and care-free stay.
CHI Wellbeing Procedures
What you should expect? Respite, solstice, and the great outdoors; all within the social distancing guidelines. We have enhanced our rooms with personal sanitization lotion and have masks available. All rooms are sanitized with hospital grade cleaning materials and we offer in-room breakfast and dining. Our check-in procedures have been reduced and we offer advanced check-in if you wish to avoid any personal contact with our team upon arrival. We require everyone to wear a face mask in our common areas and ask our guests to practice social distancing where possible. We have glass and shield counters to provide safe space to communicate with our staff; indoor and outdoor dining options in addition to touch-less technology. You can expect a clean certified room prior to arrival with approved techniques and certified cleaning products; only guest accessible in your private quarters throughout your stay, yet touchless technology for amenities and tailored to guest services. The intent is to limit access to guestrooms to provide a sense of peace and privacy during this time period. As time progresses, services will evolve.
• Natalie’s restaurant will offer dining at the restaurant, in-room dining and take-out starting June 1st (until June 1st Natalie’s will continue take-out and delivery only). For our menu please click here. Menus will be also posted on Opentable.com, Facebook and Instagram. The restaurant will be open daily (except Wednesday) between 5pm – 9pm (last reservations. You can pick-up your food or have it delivered between 4pm and 7pm. We only offer restaurant dining based on reservations. Call 207 236 7008 or online
• The hotel opens per June 1st, 2020. Our guests are able to enjoy breakfast and dining both at our restaurant or in the privacy of the guest rooms. On Tuesday Natalie’s is closed for dinner. Our innkeepers are also able to assist you with a variety of take-out and dining in the area. Most restaurants have reopened their doors or will be reopening soon. In addition the inn offers a private chef table at the hotel’s farmhouse or at your home.
• All team members undergo temperature and blood oxygen screening each day to ensure a healthy work environment.
• At the hotel we created a health station for our guests with handwipes, disinfecting gel and we have temperature readers available. We urge guests not to travel when they have been exposed to COVID-19 infected people or have/had a temperature, flu symptoms or a respiratory illness within two weeks before traveling. We also ask to keep Maine safe by wearing a face mask when indoors and when social distancing is challenging.
Adjusted cancellation policy:
Given the uncertainties posed by COVID-19 we offer flexible cancellation/change policies for individual reservations staying at Camden Harbour Inn between March 15 and June 30, 2020.
• Individual Non-Refundable reservations can be used for a for a credit towards a future stay.
• Our flexible reservation can be canceled up to 14 days or changed up to 48 hours before arrival.
• When a reservation was with an (online) travel agent, the travel agent should be contacted for changes as policies may vary.
When things are in upheaval, who doesn’t dream of a place we can feel safe-a step removed from the news cycle and other worries. For us Camden, Maine is that place, a small corner of the world away from big city life. We would like to remain a haven and a source of nourishment and comfort for our guests, our staff and our community. We continue to be committed to our guests and employees health. We are looking forward to welcoming you back.
While will do our utmost to update this information as it becomes available, we advise you to call us with questions or concerns. Please contact us at 207 236 4200 or 1 800 236 4266
We thank you for your understanding and ongoing support. We wish you to remain in good health and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.