Maine is an excellent place for a romantic getaway and a couples massage. If you are looking for the perfect place for you and your partner, we suggest checking into the Camden Harbour Inn in Camden, Maine, for a couples massage. We are an excellent place for partners to spend some quality time together. For starters, we offer spa services at the Inn. Let us walk you through what you can expect with a spa package.
We offer a wide variety of therapies, techniques, and treatments available to you and your partner. Please choose from our extensive menu of services. Try indulging in couples services, or find solace and peace after a day of adventure with soothing spa treatments. Here’s a rundown of the different types of massages that we offer.
- Deep Tissue/Neuromuscular Therapy: This intensive technique works on individual areas of muscle tension, providing relief from pain and a cumulative effect by stimulating tense muscles to relax.
- Hot Stone Massage: A deeply relaxing complete body treatment utilizing warm Basalt and Maine coast stones to penetrate tight and sore muscles.
- Aromatherapy Massage: Therapeutic massage enhanced by using essential oils to suit your needs personally.
- Classic Swedish Massage: This gentle and calming complete body treatment releases stress and tension.
- Pre and Post Natal Massage: A nurturing treatment designed to pamper the soon-to-be or new mother and address the common discomforts associated with both.
Relax And Spend Quality Time With Your Partner
We don’t doubt that you will find a quality couples massage with us at Camden Harbour Inn in Maine. As you can hopefully see, our spa services are outstanding, and you’ll soon find out that the lodging at the Camden Harbour Inn is just as great. Camden Harbour Inn offers an unmatched combination of opulent suites, picturesque views, indulgent amenities, and expertly crafted cuisine. You can even relax and rejuvenate at The Spa at Camden Harbour Inn with one of their specialty massages. To book your Camden, Maine getaway today, check our availability online or call us at 1-800-236-4266.