The Camden Harbour Inn offers couples seaside elegance amidst a romantic, stunning locale unmatched by other Maine wedding venues. Situated along Maine’s vast, rugged coastline, Camden Harbour Inn provides couples with the chance to celebrate their marriage in a serene, beautiful and idyllic setting at any time during in any season. After all, Maine is a four-season destination, and the Inn has all-inclusive wedding packages for couples and their family and guests for any time of the year.
Picturesque vistas, a lavish venue, the perfect location for your wedding ceremony and reception. The natural beauty of the Inn’s oceanfront views guarantees a gorgeous setting for your ceremony. Waves washing over a rocky shoreline, and islands across a harbor dotted with boats of all shapes and sizes, will only add to the peaceful, romantic ambiance and experience of your special day.
Destination Midcoast Maine
As a destination, Camden exemplifies all that people envisage when thinking of the coast of Maine. Panoramic views of a harbor nestled under mountains that rise up through forestlands at the edge of the Atlantic Ocean. The flourishing seaport town is a dynamic hub for a rich array of history, the arts, museums, culinary delights, vineyards, eco-tourism, and adventure. The beautiful Camden Harbour Inn is situated atop a hill right in the middle of everything overlooking it all. Because of that, for well over a century, the Inn has been a much sought-after destination for anxious travelers and nobility alike who come to enjoy all that Camden and the Inn have to offer.
For many couples, Camden and the Inn have been a destination for their wedding. Today, the idea of a destination wedding seems far more appealing than a wedding in a more traditional venue such as a banquet hall. The Travel Industry Association of America places the number at one-in-four. In fact, one of the main drawbacks for out-of-town nuptials relates to planning and logistics. There’s so much to think about when planning a wedding—anywhere, anytime—it can be overwhelming.
Wedding Packages at Camden Harbour Inn
The key to overcoming such hurdles as planning and logistics is by carefully considering the venue, which is where the Camden Harbour Inn excels. The Inn, recognized as one of the ‘World’s Best’ by Travel and Leisure Magazine, will make your wedding and entire stay a memorable experience for you, your entire wedding party, and guests. The Inn’s approach to wedding planning allows for personalization, accommodation, and customization as much or as little as you choose.
The Inn offers a standard all-inclusive wedding package carefully considered and conceived that anticipates every need; or our expert staff will gladly customize and tailor a wedding package that will accommodate couples, their family, and their friends. We can accommodate up to 40 guests.
Here you will find a primer of the different wedding packages the Inn has to offer:
- Marry any time of the year—winter weddings at the Inn have grown in such popularity that we offer a winter wedding package. It’s no surprise, Maine is a winter wonderland! And Camden is the perfect backdrop for such an unforgettable experience.
- Marry the love of your life—the Inn has a ‘Maine Is For ALL! Lovers Wedding Package’ designed to encompass all colors of the rainbow. The same-sex marriage package also benefits the Human Rights Campaign (HRC).
We actively encourage couples to inquire and ask questions of our expert staff. For every wedding package, the Inn’s staff acts as a guide, an adviser, offer suggestions, and will do much of the general legwork that goes into planning the event to ensure that couples see their dream weddings come true.
More Wedding Ideas, for Any Season
- Still unsure? Here are a few more reasons why couples look to the Pine Tree State as the perfect place for their weddings.
- Destination weddings are on the rise, and it makes sense for a variety of reasons. Read why Maine is the perfect location, here.
- Plan an extended stay! There is much to do and finalize the week before the wedding. It doesn’t have to be stressful. We’ll make it an exciting, relaxing, and enjoyable time for all.