Here at Camden Harbour Inn, we take pride in the unmatched selection of luxury amenities offered in our Bed & Breakfast, as well as our restaurant, Natalie’s. As one of the most romantic hotels in New England, Camden Harbour boasts the suites with views of the ocean, paired with the opulent details our valued guests expect, including the finest linens and fluffy robes, spa-quality bathrooms and toiletries, and more.
Every guest enjoys our Signature Executive Service:
- Nightly turndown service with Premium Chocolates
- Access to the Juliana Lounge including:
- Complimentary snacks and pastries available all day
- Complimentary coffee and tea available all day
- Selection of magazines and newspapers
- Room service
- All guests are invited for a glass of sparkling Prosecco at Natalie’s bar upon arrival
The rooms feature:
- Molton Brown Spa products
- Private Bathrooms
- Fluffy bathrobes and comfortable slippers
- Flat screen TV
- Honor mini bars
- Feather beds
The Camden Harbour Inn is also pleased to offer:
- Concierge service to help you plan your explorations of Camden and the Maine coast
- Natalie’s award-winning restaurant, a premier place for dining, entertaining friends, and savoring the chef’s imaginative modern French cuisine
- Natalie’s bar, specializing in expertly prepared traditional and contemporary cocktails, and also offering a Bar Menu of light international selections
- Spa, offering a full menu of massages
Camden Harbour Inn welcomes all ages!
- Baby, Toddlers and Kids bedding
- Designer Children Medallion Chair
- Bathrobes and Slippers for turn down service
- Fun specialty mocktails by our award winning mixologist
- Special farm to table, fine dining options children will love!
- All our Grand Suites have I-pods with fun games
The Camden Harbour Inn is
- Within walking distance of the harbor and all of downtown Camden’s boutiques and galleries
- A smoke-free environment
- In short distance of fitness, swimming, golf and tennis facilities.
- In walking distance of a small public beach
Camden Harbour Inn offers an ADA accessible room on the first floor. Because of the inn’s location on a hilltop with sloping grounds the property is only ADA accessible trough the restaurant, where you also find an ADA parking place. The ADA general entrance is about 90ft from the ADA accessible room on the first floor. The front desk is located ‘enroute’ to the first floor accessible room. The room offers a walk-in shower and the room is wheel chair accessible. On the first floor, the restaurant is also ADA accessible and has ADA accessible, public restrooms. The inn has 3 floors accessible by a steep stair case, because of the historic character of the property, the inn is not offering an elevator. For more information please contact us directly at 207 236 4200.